Honda Body Shop near Columbus, OH
Important notice regarding current Body Shop repair times at Germain Honda of Dublin
Our Body Shop team wants to inform our loyal customers that we’re experiencing longer-than-average service wait times and slight delays. In addition to numerous interruptions in the automotive supply chain, we’ve experienced a significant increase in demand for collision work in recent weeks. As a result, we have had difficulty promising repair times on specific work inside our Body Shop.
We’re dedicated to exceeding your expectations despite this unprecedented situation. To help prevent any unexpected delays, we recommend scheduling your Body Shop estimate appointment as early as possible. This way, our team can provide the same levels of care and attention that you’ve come to expect from Germain Honda of Dublin. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable advisors with any questions regarding your next Body Shop visit.
We appreciate your understanding and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
No One Knows Your Honda Like Germain Honda of Dublin
Dealing with the aftermath of an accident or collision involving your vehicle can be a frustrating and daunting process. The team at our Honda Collision Center understands that it’s only natural for you to want your vehicle returned to its pre-accident condition as soon as possible, and we’re here to help!
Germain Honda of Dublin has a full staff of factory-trained technicians to give your vehicle the care and attention it deserves. Our technicians have undergone extensive training and maintain current certifications from the manufacturer and the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). We also proudly use factory-authorized parts and specialized equipment throughout the collision repair.
We aim to help get your vehicle back on the road with total confidence from the quality service at the Germain Honda of Dublin Collision Center.
Common Repair Services
Bumper Repair & Refinish | Side Mirror Refinish and Installation | Vehicle Exterior Buff & Touch-Up
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Collision Services
- Auto Detailing
- Complete Mechanical Repairs
Benefits of Choosing the Collision Center at Germain Honda of Dublin
- Long-Tenured & ASE Certified Technicians
- High Rating of Customer Satisfaction
- Fastest Cycle Time
- On-Site Rental Car Availability
- We Accept All Insurance Companies
How To Begin The Repair Process
- Contact your insurance company and file a claim. From there, your insurance company will instruct you to either schedule an inspection with their representative who can provide an Approved Insurance Estimate OR you will be instructed to stop by our facility for an estimate. We will document the damage with photographs and send a completed estimate to your insurance company for approval.
- Once the estimate has been approved, we can schedule the necessary repairs.
- If you need help arranging a rental vehicle, we will gladly assist you.
Without an insurance claim, we can:
- Provide discounts for minor/common repairs
- Arrange a shuttle service to and from your home or office
- Provide a free car wash and complimentary interior cleaning